Self Development Through Cultural Exploration, Service Learning & Environmental Study

Join the Expedition!


Costa Rica 2010 Photos

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Beach!

Danielle, 17



For four days we were in the rain forest. It was really interesting to see what the rain forest is like. At first I thought it was going to be like camping, which it was in a way, but at the same time it was completely different. After being in the rain forest for four days I was ready to get out of there, which is really odd for me because I love camping.

When it was finally the last day there I was extremely excited! I couldn't wait to go to the beach! Once we arrived at the hotel we all got ready really fast to go to the beach. While we were walking to the beach I was so excited I was walking extremely fast. Once we were actually there, the sight of the beach took my breath away. It was so beautiful there I never wanted to leave! I have never seen water as blue as the Carribean Sea. Then when I went into the sea the water felt so good after a long four days in the rain forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment