Self Development Through Cultural Exploration, Service Learning & Environmental Study

Join the Expedition!


Costa Rica 2010 Photos

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Alyssa, 17

I have a few reasons why I want to go to Costa Rica. First, I love to travel and I have always wanted to travel somewhere beyond the United States. I think it would be interesting to learn about another country's culture compared to the American customs we are so used to. I also want to be able to help others somewhere other than just here in Pennsylvania. The main thing I hope to gain from this experience is to improve my Spanish skills and be able to have put my current knowledge of the language to good use. Lastly, I just want to have more knowledge of Costa Rica overall, including the culture, traditions, language, and geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment