Self Development Through Cultural Exploration, Service Learning & Environmental Study

Join the Expedition!


Costa Rica 2010 Photos

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Larry Hailsham, 16

When I heard of the opportunity, I levitated to it! Why you may ask? I want to go on this trip because I really enjoy helping people. It's evident that Costa Rica is far from the US and we'll probably find one of us making the "We're not in Kansas" anymore statement......although we live in Pittsburgh................................................................................................................................................
but that's not the point. This trip means a lot to me. It means I get to leave the country which is a PLUS, it means I get to learn about a country I know completely nothing about which is a DOUBLE PLUS and it means I get to leave the country with knowing I helped out people of an under developed country TRIPLE PLUS! What more could a guy want...........SERIOUSLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment