Self Development Through Cultural Exploration, Service Learning & Environmental Study

Join the Expedition!


Costa Rica 2010 Photos

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Blog

LaShai Brown, 16.
I want to go to Costa Rica because I really like to help people. I also thought this would be a nice trip because it would be my first time out of the country and because Costa Rica is a pretty place. The students who went on the trip last year said it was a "life changing" experience and I want to see how I will change after this trip. I know I will gain a lot of things from this trip but I also hope I will lose several things too, such as my fears of heights. What I think I can bring to this trip.....I am a very helpful and easy to talk to and also that I know a little Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment