Self Development Through Cultural Exploration, Service Learning & Environmental Study

Join the Expedition!


Costa Rica 2010 Photos

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looking Back

LaShai, 17

Tonight is our last night in Costa Rica. Although I miss my family and everyone else at home, I'm really sad to be leaving. Being here we've gotten the chance to meet a lot of new people, and even though we've only known them for a couple of days it's really hard to say goodbye. I truthfully don't know whom I will miss most in Costa Rica because they all feel like family. I hope that when I return here in the near future that I can reconnect with the friends I have made here.

I think being here has made me appreciate so many of the little things. People here are so appreciative of things they do have and don't mind what they don't have. I hope that I can take that state of mind back home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment