Self Development Through Cultural Exploration, Service Learning & Environmental Study

Join the Expedition!


Costa Rica 2010 Photos

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My First Plane Ride

Patrick 17,

After being too tired to function, I had to come to face one of the most frightening experiences in my life, which is riding in an airplane. I don't know why, but I have always been afraid of heights. When we entered the runway speeding up, I had a nervous feeling in my stomach, but it eased as we got into the air for some odd reason. The landing for that plane ride was successful for me and I felt fine afterwards. The second flight into San Jose was fine until the ending, because I hadn't eaten all day so when we were lowering, my stomach had a funny feeling. Today has helped me overcome a fear that I thought would haunt me forever.


5 comments:

  1. How did you get the courage to even step foot on the plane if you were nervous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that is a really cool picture of the plane wing.
    Did you take that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NiCE jOB ON tHE BlOG.... HAVE fUN

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pat back!!!! lol

    yo its me devaugh..oh yeah..and EMILIO!!!! lol

    hope u guys are havin a great time...

    DUECES!!!

    ReplyDelete