Self Development Through Cultural Exploration, Service Learning & Environmental Study

Join the Expedition!


Costa Rica 2010 Photos

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Explosion!

Danielle, 18

Today was a very interesting day! After we came back from a hard day's work in La Carpio we only had a half hour to get ready before lunch. My two roomates decided to go take a quick shower. While they were going to get a shower I started getting ready when all of a sudden I heard a loud BOOM! My two roomates come running out of the shower and are screaming the sink broke! I look in the bathroom and all I see is the sink all over the floor and water spraying everywhere. I go and get someone from the hotel to tell them. They came to our room to stop the water and clean up the pieces of sink that were all over the floor. All of this happened within the half of hour that we had to get ready. And by suprise everyone in the room was ready on time.

1 comment:

  1. That is so crazy! It's a good thing none of you were hurt. Any ideas what caused it?

    ReplyDelete